01204 563533

EU, EEA and Commonwealth Applications

All EEA nationals and Non-EEA family members have a right to enter or remain in the UK. However, if you are a non-EEA national and you are seeking entry clearance to the UK to remain with your partner who is an EEA National, you may be required to apply for this visa.

Request a Call back