01204 563533

Surinder Singh Route (SSR)

To be eligible, you must be a national of a country outside the EEA and related to a British citizen as their:

You must also be able to show that the British citizen genuinely lived (based their ‘centre of life’) in the EEA country in which you were both resident before returning to the UK.

If you’re the spouse or civil partner of a British citizen you must also have lived with them in another EEA country where they worked or were self-employed before returning to the UK.

Telephone us to arrange a meeting with our experienced immigration law team.

Request a Call back