A road traffic accident can be a traumatic experience, both in the immediate aftermath and also longer-term as you deal with the knock-on effects of an impact.
A damaged vehicle, a serious injury, time off work, medical costs, unplanned travel costs – the financial and physical effects of a car accident can be tough.
Thankfully, UK law allows you to seek compensation for any injuries, costs and loss of income as a result of someone else’s negligence. For a completely free claim assessment or to start your road traffic accident claim today, call 01204 563533 now or request a call back and we’ll call you back as soon as possible.
Types of road traffic accident compensation
Our solicitors specialise in car accident claims cases involving all types of vehicle, including cars, motorcycles, bicycles, scooters, vans, buses, agricultural vehicles and HGVs. Whatever the circumstances of your road traffic accident claim, we can help.
There are many costs and injuries associated with a road traffic accident, you may have incurred some or all – either way, if you’re owed compensation – we’ll get it for you:
- Compensation for pain, injury and suffering caused to you and/or your passengers
- Physiotherapy and other rehabilitative treatment fees
- Compensation for past and future care and assistance provided by a professional carer and/or your relatives whilst you are injured
- Past and future loss of earnings
- Vehicle damage, whether this be on a total loss basis or repairs
- Insurance policy excess reclaim where you have utilised your own insurers
- Recovery and/or storage charges
- Hire car charges
- Loss of use of your vehicle
- Miscellaneous expenses incurred as a result of the accident such as medication costs, taxi fares, and postage and telephone calls to us
Free initial consultation on all road traffic accident claims
Our highly skilled personal injury solicitors could secure the compensation you deserve following an accident on the road, whether you were the driver or passenger in a car, a cyclist or pedestrian.
Not all road accident cases we deal with involve victims in vehicles, our team of solicitors also handle cases brought by more vulnerable road users such as pedestrians and cyclists. We also specialise in road traffic accident claims against uninsured and untraced drivers, helping you win compensation if the third party is in doubt.
If you’re unsure whether you have a claim or not, we offer a completely free initial assessment – we’ll review your situation and give you honest, plain English advice on your chances of winning compensation. Get your free assessment today with no obligation to claim, if you’re just after an expert opinion – that’s fine by us. Call 01204 563533 now or fill out the short form and we’ll call you back as soon as possible.